Thursday, 22 March 2012

Justin Bieber takes a Punch





When I saw the Cover Story in Complex Magazine's 10th Anniversary Issue, I couldn't help but give a little chuckle. I have never been a fan of Justin Bieber, but these Photo's did catch my attention and it's kinda cute the way he tries to portray a Bad Boy image ...



Turning 18 on March 1, Justin Bieber is all grown up now and therefore, the young star dares to show off his tougher side taking a punch in Complex's Editorial. With more than 12-million albums sold worldwide, a documentary raking over $98-million at the box office, and the Lovely Selena Gomez as his girlfriend, I can understand why Justin Bieber is such a Teen Sensation.





If you are Q-rious to read Justin's full interview, you can find it in the April/May 2012 issue of Complex Magazine or click here to read it online.


All Photos courtesy of Complex Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment