Wednesday 13 February 2013

♥ 14 Clever Valentines Sayings ♥


So, it's that time of year again! The stores have already had their Valentines Day Stock up since January!  I did a post last year on cute gifts for Valentines Day (Click Here), so this year I decided to take a bit of a different approach ...


VALENTINES DAY PUNS!!! ... So below, some of the cutest and cheesiest Valentines Puns! (Personally, I think these are AWESOME!):

1. I Love You, Don’t ever Change! (A bag of chocolate coins)
[via]
2. I Chews you as my Valentine (Chewing Gum or Toffee)
[via]

3. I like the way you Roll (Rolo's)

[via]

4. You’re a Stud Muffin! (Muffin)

[via]

5. I’m Nuts about you (Almonds, Peanuts ... just make sure they don't have a nut allergy)

[via]

6. Olive You! (Jar of Olives)



7. I don’t mean to be Corny, but will you be my Valentine? (Popcorn)

[via]

8. You Rule! (Ruler)

9. You’re the highlight of my day! (highlighter)
[via]

10. I wheelie like you! (Matchbox car)

[via]

11. We make a Great Pair! (Pair of Socks)

[via]

12. You light up my life. (Candles)

[via]

13. We’re a Perfect Match. (Box of Matches)

[via]

14. Read my lips…I’m yours! (Lip Ice, Lip gloss or Lipstick)

[via]

~ ~

2 comments: