Sunday 12 February 2012

The Snake Braid



I was browsing through Pinterest when I came across this cute hairstyle called the Snake Braid...

It is also sometimes known as a Zig-Zag Braid. It's a fun alternative to a regular 3-strand braid and takes under 1-minute to create.


Here are the Steps:
1. Comb your hair to get rid of tangles.
2. Take a piece of hair that you would like to braid.
3. Divide it into three sections and make a standard braid.
4. Take the two outer strands and place them together. Slide them up the middle section
5. Gently arrange the pieces by sliding the hair slightly back down the middle section
6. Secure with an elastic band or bobby pin

Voilà!

Below is a quick and easy video I found on YouTube if you are Q-rious to see how it's done:

4 comments:

  1. Going to try this...it looks really fun and not overly difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I just tried this and it was so easy and awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just that simple huh.? I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool I never even thought about it before.!!!!

    ReplyDelete