If you haven't heard of the Brutal Fruit Glam Camp ... Where have you been?
I was very lucky to receive 4-tickets to this Absolutely Outstanding Event, and "WOW!" It was seriously every bit as Glamourous as a Glamourous Girl (like me) would envision Camping to be...
What is Glam Camp (AKA Glamping)? ...
As one of the most exciting trends to have taken Europe by storm, Glamping has seen celebs like Pixie Geldoff and Kate Moss ditch their sleeping bags for caravans at music fests...and thanks to Brutal Fruit, us South African Girls were able to experience it!!!
An Amazing Camp Site was set up at Muldersdrift’s exquisite Casalinga where Ladies between the ages of 18 and 30 experienced scintillating workshops with some of the country’s leading experts.
|The Gorgeous Main Tent|
|The Glam Camp had more than enough cushions! |
(Take a look at the pink tyres used for the base of the table)
So, Who Were the Experts? ...
- Leigh Toselli and 5FM’s Poppy Ntshongwana gave us Glampers a 101 on style and fashion
- Kate Emmersen’s wonderful de-clutter workshop taught us how to be more organised and let go of 'baggage' that weighs us down
- Celebrity Make-up artist, Carl Isaacs, revealed his New Make-up Range (to hit stores soon) as well as his secrets to putting your best 'Face' Forward
- Famous chef Aubrey Ngcungama (Come Dine with Me) taught us how to become the perfect hostesses and gave us a few tips on quick and easy (and very delicious) recipes ... I was chosen to sit at his Workshop Table and try all the Exquisite Dishes.
- We become DIY Queens thanks to Aidan Bennetts, from Top Billing, who enlightened us about Interior trends
- Charleen Clarke educated us in her Informative Car Maintenance Workshop
- Maya Fisher-French talked about the tools to manage our cash,
- And last but not least, we discovered our 'green fingers' with Tanya Visser
|The Guest Speakers|
Left to Right: Top Row: Maya Fisher-French, Aubrey Ngucngama, Lei Toselli
Middle Row: Aidan Bennets Charleen Clarke, Carl Isaacs, Poppy Ntshongwana
Bottom Row: Kate Emmersen, Tanya Visser
We had a jam-packed day of Attending Wonderful Workshops and tons of exciting things in between like:
- Getting Massages
- Hand Massages
- Eating Amazing Food (yes, even food was provided for us: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Delicious Snacks and Desserts in between) including Coffee's, Smoothies and Delicious Brutal Fruit's
|The Food Tent|
|Some of the Options from the Delicious Breakfast we had :)|
|The Back of the Main Tent where the Sorbet Manicures took place|
|My Grrrreat Tiger Stripe Manicure ♥|
|My Friends, Elaine and Tammy, getting their hair done by Carlton|
|The Glam Camp Boy Scouts who helped us around :)|
And of course, Glam Camp is not complete without Goodie Bags, and ours were most definitely GLAMOUROUS one!
Personally, if all camping was like this Brutal Fruit Glam Camp, I would go camping every weekend! All you ladies going tomorrow... Enjoy!!
Thank-you Brutal Fruit, Brand Ambassadors and 24 Carrots who Organised the Event!!!