TOPSHOP have introduced their denim campaign and an extended jeans collection offering, with new styles and updated fits ...
TOPSHOP's jean offering has long been a favourite of the fashion forward, with now-iconic styles such as the Baxter and Leigh selling in their millions and being the go-to denim for the high street.
7 styles now complete the line-up of the jeans collection and consist of the following styles and fits;
- Leigh: Super soft skinny -mid-rise ankle grazer
- Joni: Skinny - super high waisted, spray-on skinny
- Jaime: High-waisted Skinny - super stretch, high waisted
- New Baxter: Authentic slim - leg jean, mid-rise, relaxed fit, comfort stretch
- Girlfriend: Slim Straight - slim leg, ankle grazer (New Style)
- Mom: Regular - authentic rigid high waisted jean, tapered leg
- Hayden: Boyfriend - loose fit boyfriend jean, rip & repair details
In TOPSHOP style, each season we will remain true to authentic characteristics of the fits and styles but retain what we do best – trend led fashion. For this season the various trims, rips, repair abrasions and fayed hemming are key trend detailing, further layered with style choices of vintage-style bleach washes, bright blue hues, clean colour-way options and washed out colours, all featuring across the 7 named styles on offer.
Premium cotton fabrications ensure designs are economically sound whilst remaining stylishly relevant, more closely seen by the introduction of ‘Girlfriend’, a slim straight leg ankle grazer.
A real focus has been made on the treatments across the range, such as lived-in authentic seen in the New Baxter (an updated version of the Baxter with a higher waist and better fit), trend led finishes seen in the Hayden and attention to detail being taken to ensure stand-out washes and an extensive colour palette make the ultimate style staple accessible to every TOPSHOP customer.
TOPSHOP UK Key sales facts:
- Topshop sells more than 50,000 pairs of jeans a week, that’s 300 an hour, 5 a minute
- Since its launch in AW05, the Baxter has sold more than 3.2 million pairs
- Topshop sells more than 2 million pairs of jeans a year
PLEASE NOTE: All 7 jean styles and fits may not be available at all TOPSHOP SA stores.