Tuesday 2 September 2014

Shashi Naidoo to co-host a new talk show on SABC3


Business Woman, Actress & Model Shashi Naidoo will co-host a new local TV talk show to be be aired on SABC3 from Tuesday 9 September at 20h30 called Tongue in Cheek. Shashi forms part of a panel of speakers that include Anele Mdoda, Michael de Pinna and socialite Carolyn Steyn ...

“I feel like I have landed my dream job. Aside from all the wonderful things I will be doing like travelling the world and interviewing A list celebrities; I am just really excited to be working with such a talented group of individuals, I am already learning so much from them.” Shashi said about the show.

Recorded in an upmarket house in Johannesburg, Tongue in Cheek will be similar in style to the American TV talk show The Talk seen on M-Net and The View which was seen on SABC3, since its on later at night, the topics and conversations will be a touch risque, often with more controversial conversation, and more serious topics in between lighter discussions including entertainment and popular culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment