Sunday 11 December 2011

Nail Art

Today I was inspired by a friend's Nail Art. For those of you who are clueless about Nail Art; it is literally Works of Art displayed over 10 Small Canvases (20 canvases if you include your toes). I must say, I love the idea of personalising each nail and you can have tons of fun expressing yourself. The fun part is that you can pull inspiration from anywhere (from paintings to foods, TV series and more) and translate it into nail art...




So, below I thought I'd compile a couple of photo's that 'Nailed' it for me from the internet:

Nails inspired by The Starry Night by Van Gogh 






















And below are a few for the Festive Season:









If you need some ideas for the Easter Holidays, Click here

7 comments:

  1. I WILL TRY TO DO THEM :) THEY LOOK SO COOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Luck Alba! :)

      Thanks for Visiting!

      ♥ Marina B
      http://q-riouser-and-q-riouser.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. I love them! You're very talented.
    I love especially Ben & Jerry's - nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Glad you like the nail ideas! These pictures were taken from Google image search.

      Thanks for the visit!

      ♥ Marina B
      http://q-riouser-and-q-riouser.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. jeg elsker dem de er sååå seje

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! This is the cutest thing ever!!!

    ReplyDelete