Saturday 8 September 2012

The Dark Romance


I was really missing the streets of Paris this morning until I stumbled upon this editorial in the September 2012 issue of Harper’s Bazaar Hong Kong where photographer Denise Boomkens lenses Platinum Beauty Iris Egbers on a romantic Paris excursion ...



The Elegantly Gothic Look was created by stylist Pedro Dias using plush textures and unique patterns.  



Hair stylist Mark van Westerop adds a touch of pastel to Iris’ tresses and makeup artist Vera Diercxk pairs an iridescent eye with a bold lip.




All I know is my heart is wishing for another trip to Paris to visit the Eiffel Tower, stroll the Rue de Rivoli, and possibly pop in for a delicious cup of chocolat L'Africain at Angelinas. ♥ 

A Few Snapshots from my Trip to Paris last year ♥

Photographs compliments of Harper's Bazaar Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment