Monday 24 September 2012

All the Riches a Girl Can Have


Tapping into Winter 2012/13 trend of embellished patterns and embroidery, Giampaolo Sgura captures a Marie Antoinette inspired story for the October issue of Vogue Japan ... 





Model Ymre Stiekema embraces Unadulterated Decadence with the designs of BalmainMarc JacobsValentinoJil Sander and others pieced together by fashion editor Anna Dello Russo.




Dramatic hair and makeup by Andrew Guida and Jessica Nedza perfect the Opulent ensembles. 













Basically, the only thing that I feel is missing in this Marie Antoinette-inspired shoot is Cake ... ;)
 All Photos Compliments of Vogue Japan

2 comments:

  1. How delicious! I LOVE all of it: the clothes and the setting and the hair and the accessories and the decadent opulence! This is MY style: I am so living in the wrong era!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog is wonderful!! Congratulations!
    I'm from Brazil and I'm following you if you can give back ...
    kisses
    Joy

    www.vidajoy.com.br

    ReplyDelete