Friday 10 August 2012

Pasquale 40th Birthday Celebration


On Monday Evening, I was privileged to attend the 40th Birthday Celebration of Pasquale Hairstylists, held at Emperor's Palace...



It was an Extremely Creative Event fusing Fashion, Dance, Music and Absolutely Mind-Blowing Hairstyles! 


Congratulations to Maria Gough, CEO and Managing Member of Pasquale Hairstylists, Fashion Director, Yvonne Bryson, and the Pasquale Team who produced this Amazing Show that was filled with Immense Passion and Creativity. 

Maria Gough (left) and Yvonne Bryson (right)
And, the best part is that all the proceeds of the function’s ticket sales were given to Intercoiffure’s Education for Life Project


All I can say is that this show has left me feeling Inspired and I think I will attempt to be more creative with my hairstyle after this show!

Photo Credit and Source: 
Charlea Sieberhagen from Oos-Rand Beel
Conrad de Jong [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment