Here’s the first look at Katy Perry’s latest ghd campaign for the “ghd air”, the brand’s first ever hairdryer...
Photographed by David LaChapelle under the Brooklyn Bridge, The Little Mermaid theme allowed the pop diva to live out her wildest beauty fantasies. Katy confessed, “I love it [the theme] because I’m such a fan of the Disney movies. Ariel is such a big influence. It’s always fun to dress up once in your lifetime as a mermaid and have that fish fin tail. It was fun – I got to have purple hair which foreshadowed the real purple hair I had last fall.”
- Advanced Ionic Technology: for reduced frizz and a silkier, softer finish
- Cool shot button: for a quick blast of cool air to fix the look in place
- Salon strength AC motor: for faster and more powerful drying
- Two concentrator nozzles: helping to create a wide variety of styles
- Ergonomic design: for easy handling and maximum control
The ghd air will retail at around $199 (± ZAR 1'500.00), and if it is as good as the ghd Straighteners (and knowing ghd, it most probably is) I will most definitely be investing in one!
I'm Q-rious to know if you will be too?