Saturday 24 March 2012

'Dye' Hard


I must say that I've been loving the whole trend of dying your hair a different colour. I don't mean from brown to blonde (or vice versa) ... I mean Completely Different; pastel pink, lilac, pale blue ...


















And this isn't just for the Ladies, here are some examples for the Gents:





Dip Dying: 

I'm also loving the Dip Dying of hair. If you haven't heard of this process it's basically where you just dye the tips of your hair a random colour (or a gradient of colours). If you are wanting to do dip dying at home, The Beauty Department have 2 great tutorials: 

1.Permanent Colour using Permanent Dye, click here for the tutorial



2. Temporary Colour using Soft Chalk with your Natural Hair Colour, click here for the tutorial.



Whatever you decide to do ... have an Amazing Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment