10. I HE(ART) Design: Because a Little Love goes a Long Way!
7. 'Haute' Chocolate: L'Africain at Café Angelina: The post about the most Amazing Hot Chocolate which makes me want to pack a bag and fly off to Paris! ... Yes, it's that good!
6. The Hair Bow: Made Famous by Lady Gaga, this is one of the easiest tutorial I have found for this cute hairstyle ... it adds such Quirk to any outfit!
5. Spot the Dot: Yayoi Kusama... I love Kusama's work; it's so much fun and she is collaborating with Louis Vuitton this year.
4. Parlez-vous français? My French is a lot better than what it was back then ... and I can't help but have a little soft spot for Paris! ...
3.Mercedes Benz Fashion Week: It was so Exciting sitting Front Row at most of the Shows with my New Fashion Friend and Fellow Blogger Stan Raw, from Raw Entertainment. Plus witnessing all the Amazing shows and the Gorgeous Clothes! Abigail Betz, Fabiani, Gavin Rajah, David Tlale, Spero Villioti, Loin Cloth & Ashes and Avant ... Just Wonderful!
2. Brutal Fruit's Glam Camp: Still one of my most Favourite Events this year! My Friends still sit and talk about everything that happened there!
And my utmost Favourite Post is ... dum dum dum ...
1. ELLE Editor's Breakfast: It was really Amazing meeting Jackie Burger, Jacelize du Preez and Cheska Liackman and spending a morning with 14 other Lovely Ladies! Very Inspirational!
So those are my Top 10 Favourite ... Do you have a favourite Post, I'm Q-rious to find out ...